Leaders School Packing List For Teens
- Evening Activity Pageantry (costume for the night’s theme)
- Sun Glasses
- Swim Suit (mandatory) – no two piece suits
- Bug Repellant
- Alarm Clock
- Sneakers (mandatory) – closed toed for physical activity
- Rain Gear
- Large Box Fans – it can get hot in your rooms
- 2 Towels – One for swimming one for showering
- Favorite Reflections i.e. short stories, quotes, etc.
- Lots of Energy
- Flip Flops for Shower
- Clothes for week with extras
- Dress up clothes for banquet
- Bed linens or sleeping bag Pillow. Bed sizes are Twin XL
- Back Pack
- Pens/pencils and a notebook
Linens WILL NOT be provided – pillow, sheets (Twin XL), blankets & towels for showering should be brought.
We discourage bringing expensive electronics including laptops, tablets, ipads/ipods, video game consoles, etc. There will be no need for them. We want you interacting with your friends and peers instead! By design there is very little downtime at Leaders School.
A word on cell phones
We understand that cell phones are an essential part of many teen’s lives and that they may need to use it for their alarm clock, camera, or program related uses while at Leaders School. These uses are acceptable. Leaders School does expect that teens will engage in the program and refrain from using phones during program time unless instructed.
If a teen needs to call or text home they should seek out a member of our management team first.